Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Modeling

I enjoyed reading the modeling notes. I think the concept modeling is really interesting. I can understand it in general terms, but I can understand why it can get so confusing.
The example with 15 people trying to pick a beverage to serve made a really good point. Milk won by a show of hands yet those votes were not nearly as strong as the people that didn't raise their hand and wanted milk as a last resort. Yet then when water was chosen, it was brought up that there were more people that would've rather had soda. The example did a great job of showing how many ways you can look at things, and how electrical modelers work.

1 comment:

Bharat said...

I agree- modeling can become complicated very soon;Imagine how complicated it would be to model something like weather!

--Bharat